Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Faith Is A Choice

"If I can feel like I'm not doing well, why not feel like I am?"

I was reading the textbook in a class this week and that's the thought I had. 

And indeed, instead of thinking badly about my performance, why not think positively? Isn't it the same thing? If I can think one way, then I can also think the other way. If I can think the negative thing, then I can equally think the positive thing. If I can feel afraid, then I can also feel brave. You see what I'm saying? 

I. Can. Think. The. Other. Way. Too! 

If something bad can happen, something good can too. So instead of thinking the negative, I might as well think the positive thing! Faith is a choice!

"The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him; but the desire of the righteous shall be granted" (Proverbs 10: 24).

Let's get some healthy desires rolling ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment