Friday, January 10, 2014

Thankful

Yesterday as I stood in one of my classes, I was thinking about how awesome my life is.

What on earth am I doing in Japan? Imagine, students calling me "sensei". Who would have thought that I would be in a place like this. Traveling to other countries. I've been to the Philippines - me and my baby. I've been to South Korea - me and my baby. We have visas for places that we never thought we'd have.

I look at the students and I think about how I was once their age. I was once a student. Amazing. 

The Lord knew the plans He had for me. He knows the plans He has for our lives.  


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29: 11)





No comments:

Post a Comment