Saturday, January 18, 2014

Salt Up Di Ting

Ye are the salt of the earth (Matthew 5: 13)

These days I am on a quest to think and ponder on happy things. Unnu pray fi mi deh :)

I was eating fish for dinner one evening. Hubby had prepared it. No salt had been added to the pot. Even though we knew that he hadn't put any salt on it, we decided to eat it as is (other seasonings had been added so it was 'eatable').

We had the same thing for dinner the next evening. This time I added some salt to mine. Mi seh di fish sweet so til! I could taste the awesomeness of the food man! My husband is a great cook. Hehehehe.

I thought about the big difference that the added salt made to the food. The fish was so delicious but the wonderful flavor only came to life when I added salt to it.

We who are believers in Christ ought to have that same effect. We are supposed to bring life to the place where we are at. Our workplaces should be different because we are there. 

Are you making a difference where you are?

Have a blessed week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment