Thursday, February 27, 2014

Meditate Your Way to Success

The devil never had an original idea. 

Meditation is not a bad thing. God told Joshua to meditate on His words day and night; and so would he make his way prosperous and so would he enjoy good success. 

As someone who is learning to develop positive thoughts about herself, I am meditating on the fact that God's thoughts towards me are precious! I am thinking about admirable people in the Bible like Abigail. She was wise and of a beautiful countenance. 

As someone who has entered the world of business/entrepreneurship, I am meditating on men like Solomon and Uzziah who were wealthy. I am thinking about people like Joseph. He was prudent in business. I am meditating on the fact that God gave me the power to create wealth!

Since I've been given that power, I need to know how to tap into it. I'm therefore looking at the lives of successful people in our world today. I'm reading business magazines. I'm thinking that if they could do it, I can do it too!

Meditation is a good thing. Let's fix our minds on how we can contribute to the world we live in. Let's fix our minds on God's awesome love for us. Let's fix our minds on good things. If we're going to be thinking anyway, let it be positive. 

Isn't it better to think some outrageously amazing thoughts about our lives being blessed and our lives being a blessing, than to think about dire circumstances and situations that drain our joy? 

I set this day before you life and death; choose life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment