Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A New Beginning

Before you move forward with your life and into your destiny, it is important to address any issues that might be lurking around from your past.

It is important because if you don't address them, you might not be able to move forward successfully. You might have fears or whatever that are there because of things you experienced in your childhood. 

To take hold of your marvelous future, acknowledge them and take a stand to not let them rule your life any longer. Rebuke them in the name of Jesus. And remember and say this out loud:

Everything that happened which was meant to harm me, the Lord has used to bless me. 

Say it and receive it by faith. 

I am in a new place now in my life. Old things have passed away and behold all things are new (2 Corinthians 5: 17). I have started my very own business. I am humbled and grateful for this turn that my life has taken. I know that this step of faith has become possible only because my mind is now in a different place than it was. 

I'd be happy if you could take a look at my site. The opportunities are endless. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. 

My website is: rhikeytta.organogold.com
Also, connect with me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/rhikeyttahibaato

God bless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment