Sunday, September 29, 2013

To Buy or Not to Buy?

I'm thinking about buying a tablet. Well, it was a reader. Ahm, I think. LOL

My iPhone does everything really. I was just thinking to buy a tablet/reader just because. I don't spend money much. But that's great. I am a good saver. And I spend mostly on what's necessary. So no complaining.

But then there's that, "I wanna buy something" mood that I get in. But I don't want to buy it and it doesn't work out. The iPad is kinda out of the picture because I don't want to spend more than ¥10,000 (about US$100) and I don't want a monthly bill which I'd have to pay if I went SoftBank's route. SoftBank is my mobile phone provider.

Even if I got one, most things would be done at home anyways. That's because I wouldn't have internet access unless I'm home. That's unless I have apps that can be used offline.

I'm thinking about using it for:
Blogging
Reading (books, magazines, etc)
Studying Japanese

I have my eyes on the Kindle Fire.

I was thinking the other day it's best to enjoy all I can now while I'm not yet a parent cuz when pickney come in place, it's gonna be all about them! LOL!

Wah unnu think? どうしおうかな~....

2 comments:

  1. You will need to make some further assessment as to what you really need out of the device. What display will suite your needs? 7in or 10in? What other media will you be storing on the device? Music and Videos? This will determine what size internal storage you will get especially if you wont be getting a memory card. Personally i wouldn't go with anything less than 16gb internal storage. I like the Samsung line of tablets but they might be out of your planned budget. You can also look into the Acer Iconia or the Asus tablets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dksmith82. So happy you passed by and took the time to comment. I appreciate your suggestion. Your first statement is on point - I really need to make some further assessment. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete