Saturday, September 27, 2014

Free E-Book and Apps That Pay You

Hello again, friends.

My friend just provided me with the link to a free ebook entitled, "Midas Touch. Why Some Entrepreneurs Get Rich and Others Don't", by Donald J. Trump and Robert T. Kiyosaki. The offer expires on September 28, so you need to act now. You may find it here: http://www.richdad.com/promotions/midas-touch-2014

I'm learning so much about the fact that there are so many ways to make money on the internet. I hope for the day that I'll be able to work from home! I'm doing my research and I'll share my finds with you.



Here are 15 apps that pay you, as found on the website, Bit Rebels. I have never tried any of these, but perhaps you have. If so, please share your experiences in the comments below. Thanks!

"Every year people spend billions on iPhone apps that entertain them, guide them and even help them get more organized. Usually apps cost money, and we all seem quite happy to pay for what we think is going to keep us occupied for a few hours. Apps in general are the ultimate procrastination tool, and we usually use them more than we should. Wouldn’t it be great if there were apps that we could download for free that actually pay us for using them?


As it turns out, there are quite a few of these iPhone apps, and I will present some of them here in this article. Out of pure curiosity, how much money do you think you have spent on iPhone apps since you got your first iPhone? It is said that every person who owns an iPhone spends around $150.00 per year on iPhone apps. That is a considerable amount of money, and enough that would make anyone start thinking about which ones they buy, right?"



No comments:

Post a Comment