Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Anxiety

You never really come to understand what other people are going through until you've dealt with it yourself. 

I've had problems with anxiety for as long as I can remember. I don't know why I'm only just trying to figure out what's going on with me. My internet searches have revealed to me just how 'common' a problem it is. I'm surprised at how many people struggle with anxiety daily. 

I'm hopeful that I can be set free from it. I don't like to be dependent on medications but I realize that of I need to take them I'll just have to. I'm also trying to accept me as I am, weaknesses and all. I've got lots of strengths too! So I'll celebrate those even as I accept those things I can't control. 

Who knows what my experience with anxiety can lead to. All things ultimately work together for good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment