Tuesday, September 23, 2014

7 Ways to Make Money From Home

Hey!

I'm adding new things to my blog. Things that reflect my interests. :)

One of the things I'd like to do is to someday work from home. As I come across articles on the internet that talk about this, I'll share them here on my blog.

The article below from the Huffington Post website gives 6 ways that you can work from home.

I have a 7th one to add which you can find out more about here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/myglobcoffeebus/

Happy reading!



"These days more and more people are finding that they aren't limited to a single source of income. With all the unique money-making opportunities available, many people are finding that they can earn a few extra hundred dollars a month by thinking a little outside the box.
While all of the opportunities listed below are legitimate ways to make some money, it would probably be unrealistic to expect to make a full-time income from any of them individually.
So check them out and let us know in the comments which ones you like best and earn the most for you!
1. Get paid using your iPhone (or Android)
There seem to be many apps popping up that pay you to do simple tasks like taking a picture of a menu, or taking a picture of yourself drinking a Starbucks, or verifying that a road is closed -- you get the picture. Here are a few that I found:
  • Juno Wallet
  • Gigwalk
  • CheckPoints
  • WeReward "

No comments:

Post a Comment