Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Knowing God's Pace for Your Life

Ever feel like you have no clue about what you want to do with your life or where your life is going? I sure do. Not all the time but most of the time. 

I decided to write down some things that I believe will come to pass in my life. They have been in my heart since forever. I wrote them down as reminders because I tend to forget that I have these dreams. I often say I don't know what my dreams are but they are there. Even though I often feel like they are far fetched, I have no idea how such things will come to pass or whether or not I just made them up in my mind, i.e. they are plain rubbish, I can still believe. I can still trust God's plans. I can still trust that God will lead me into my field like He led Ruth into hers (Ruth 2:3). 

I especially must be mindful not to envy others who seem to have arrived and have their lives all figured out. I must understand that God knows my level of maturity and perhaps I wouldn't keep up if I were given everything right away. 

I feel peaceful with the thought that I can trust God's pace for my life. Knowing His pace for my life will help me not to feel like I'm lagging behind or even think that I'm not going somewhere. Yay! What a marvelous revelation! I am ok and on my way!

So my prayer is that God would help me to sit and relax and not be like Martha - perplexed and anxious about many things (Luke 10:41). 

Before you go, please watch this video. It's really cool and funny! 

Did you laugh, too? No matter how many times I watch it, I always do! Why not try it at school or your workplace?

また、私のブログを見てくださいね。ありがとう!(Please visit my blog again. Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment