Monday, June 23, 2014

It's OK To Not Be Sure

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thine ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3: 5-6

It's OK to not know what to do! When I don't, my Daddy knows. He's not short of ideas and ways to lead me in the path of my success. It's OK to not know what to do!

Sometimes you have an idea of what you'd like or your desired place, but you're unsure of the details. Maybe you've done some research and have become confused. But it's OK! God is behind the scenes working, fitting everything together.

Every step you make - sure or unsure - is somehow leading you to where you ought to be! A step may sometimes seem ridiculous and downright impossible but you never know! I'm sure you can think of some decision you made, of something you did that didn't make any sense to you, but it worked out anyway! 

It's not always necessary to be sure, I say. God is the only 'sure' that we need. He will lead us to the place that we need to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment